Thursday, September 30, 2010

Things that annoy me.

I've decided to blog simply based on the fact that I have nothing better to do with my free time. I see all these things I want to share with others, but I never really had an outlet until now. Anyway, that's boring and you don't want to read that. I love anything and everything that involves technology, so naturally when I see someone that has no idea what they're doing with it in this day and time, I get annoyed. One of the things that really gets on my nerves in this fantastic time we live in, is the fact that people can't speak into their cell phones at a normal volume. I'm sure this isn't the first time anybody has ever said this, but when I can hear you clear across the store as you carry on a normal conversation with your significant other about what's for dinner....something's wrong. Another thing that I don't particularly like is when someone who has no business using a smartphone(i.e., people old enough my grandparents) and they expect to be able to talk to me every day for on demand tech support. I was fine with this at first, it was good to see them moving into the current century, but now it's gotten extremely old(HA). The moral of the story here, kids, is that if you don't know your way around a computer, avoid it like the plague, because the people that do don't want to help you figure out how to open your email 27 times a day.

1 comment: